Friday, September 18, 2015

Last Updated


Dear Ospreys,

Due to the current storm increasing in severity, we have decided to release students at 11:35 today.  9R busses will not be running this afternoon.  We will have staff on campus until all students have been picked up.

If conditions are such that we need to cancel school tomorrow, we will post that information on the AHS website and Facebook page, and will send an email out to all families.  If 9R cancels school, we will as well.

Please drive carefully!